As an Environment, Health and Safety specialist you will be a part of a team that is responsible for advising and supporting the planning, implementation, monitoring and optimization of operational processes in the areas of environmental management, health protection and occupational safety. Thereby ensuring that every person on-site can return from work safe and sound and that the organization complies to relevant Environmental, Safety and Health legislation, customer demands and Corporate demands.
- Provide sollicited and unsollicited advice thus helping to continuously improve the Environmental, Health and Safety performance of the site.
- Assist with the management of site environmental, health and safety requirements, training, and risk assessments , ensuring all are kept up to date and available.
- Promote a culture that enhances behavioral awareness through coaching and by challenging unsafe practices and behavior both on the work floor as on management level.
- Assist with developing, coordinating and issuing training and instructions regarding variety of EHS topics.
- The BRZO site has both labs, production plants and business offices
- In this role you are part of the EHS team and you report to the Site EHS Manager.
- An advanced Degree in Environmental or Health & Safety Sciences.
- At least 5 years of EHS experience in the (petro)chemical or process industry, preferably at a BRZO site.
- A track record in chemical management and exposure assessments.
- You master a range of risk assessment methodologies (RI&E, JSA, TRA, HAZOP)
- You have experience in dealing with environmental issues (soil, air emissions, hazardous waste
- Experience with Fire Safety Management and Emergency Response Teams is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, spoken and written.
- You have a drive for result and finish what you started.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job at a company which develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life. You come to work in an multidisciplinary and international working environment. In the Netherlands they have been awarded a Top Employer certification many times.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek