Our client is active in biopharmaceutical medicines. They have build a leading position with their innovative products. They are part of a company, which is globally active in
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. At their site in Leiden they employ 1300 professionals and for them we are searching for a EHS&S Specialist.
The EHS&S Department leads the implementation of the Global EHS&S, the ISO14001 and the OHSAS18001 (to become ISO45001) Management System standards. They work in a close collaboration with the Global EHS&S organisation in the Netherlands and related countries. Management of EHS&S is a core responsibility of the entire organization where they, as EHS&S department support by having a strong relationship with site- /departmental EHSS Representatives, Management System Standards Owners / Subject Matter Experts and Site Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are:
- Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics Specialist
- Incident Management Specialist
- Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise
- Subject Matter Expert in Chemical Management including expert in chemical exposure measures/calculations and Management of Change process for hazardous chemicals
- Conduct EHSS risk assessment in lab and production environment
- Coach / lead teams of EHS&S Representatives and EHSS Subject Matter Experts outside the EHS&S department
- Lead and/or perform quality review on incident reporting and investigations
- Perform internal audits (for ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO45001)
- Develop and execute training on EHS&S related topics
- Develop and/or improve EHS&S processes and practices
- General EH&SS support to the laboratory departments
- Develop EHSS procedures applicable for all sites within the Netherlands. This within your area of expertise
- Bachelor or comparable level (e.g. Chemical, HLO)
- Familiar with Stoffenmanager or comparable exposure assessment tool
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
- Additional course Industrial Hygiene (A”) or Safety Manager level 3 (HVK) and / or comparable can lead to preference
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Used to deal with different layers within an organisation
- Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001
- You are eager to learn and are driven to search for practical EHS&S solutions which are compliant with local and national codes and Global Standards. This with close interaction with others within the company. You are only satisfied when improvements are sustainable. You have a “can do” mentality and see improving the EHS&S performance as a collective responsibility. You prefer to focus on long term solutions while you coach others to do the same.
Wat bieden wij
We are looking for an EHS&S specialist who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHS&S processes to ensure that the EHS&S risks within the organization maintain controlled. If you feel you get energy from EHS&S and are ready for a new challenge, here’s your chance!
As an employee our client considers you as their most valuable asset and they take your career seriously. You’ll be part of the local EHS&S team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, they ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek