Improving the business is at the heart of HSEQ. That means providing a safe working environment but also ensuring processes are optimised to satisfy customers and meet business needs. You will be responsible for HSEQ within the service locations in Europe. In addition you are responsible for HSEQ within the location Schiedam and support the Global Head of HSEQ. You have a solid HSEQ background and have the ability to motivate your colleagues and actively involve them in improvement and awareness-raising initiatives. Because the structure of the HSEQ department has changed, we will define reporting lines based on your competence and experience.
Your tasks and responsiblities
- Act as main HSEQ contact for European offices
- Monitor, analyse and report on HSEQ performance, identify opportunities for improvement and take appropriate measures in case of deviation.
- Improve the safety and continuous improvement culture within the organisation
- Lead or take part in improvement projects, support the process owners in further developing their processes.
- Contribute to the development of the Integrated Management System
- Investigate incidents and accidents
- Perform inspections, internal and external audits
- Monitor and assist in non-conformance handling
- Ensure all approvals are kept up to date, coordinate and host third party audits.
- Prepare / support risk assessments.
- Participate in tenders and provide support during project execution.
- A Bachelor Degree (HBO) and relevant higher education such as HVK
- At least 5 years of experience within HSEQ
- Ideally you have work experience in a maritime or offshore environment but at least in a technical environment
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Preferably experience with Lean (Six Sigma)
- Excellent communication skills, result oriented, leadership skills, team oriented, self-starter.
- Able to motivate colleagues
- Able to set priorities, stress-resistant
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language (required)
- You are prepared to travel to other offices
- You are permitted to work and live in The Netherlands.
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting and challenging job (32-38 hours per week). You get the chance to be part of a fast-growing company. You come to work in a professional team, with many room for self-initiative. There are flexible working hours and ongoing training opportunities.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.