Our client is an engineering company for a refinery who has a large and advanced facility of renewable fuel. For them we are searching for a Interim Project HSE Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Pro-active contribution to the accomplishment of high safety level in investment projects
- To ensure processes, tools, competence and resources for the management of project HSE-related issues for the whole project lifecycle
- Preparation and implementation of the Project HSE Plans based on the Six Steps procedure along with the legislative and company’s HSE requirements fully observed
- To organize and coordinate the HSE activities in projects according to Project HSE Plans
- To facilitate various risk analyses and assessments
- To ensure in projects that all risk assessments are conducted effectively, the actions are duly incorporated and the reviews are reported, documented, archived and updated according to the existing guidelines
- Active communication of HSE-related issues to the project organization as well as to the key counterparts in the organization
- Contribution to the continuous development of HSE-related tools, procedures, techniques and guidelines
- Awareness of major risks existing in the production facilities
- To lead own professional development according to the HSE strategic vision
• Master's degree in Process Engineering or relevant area (Process Safety involved)
• Experience in industrial investment projects in the field of oil refining / petrochemical / chemical industries
• Involving familiarity with various HSE activities throughout the whole project lifetime (e.g. various risk
• At least 5 years’ experience in Assessment techniques and in Process Safety is a must
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
• Good organization, prioritization and time management skills
• Fluent Dutch and English skills, both written and spoken
• Good communication skills
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting interim position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects. There will be an opportunity to participate in the development and implementation of project planning and its tools in an evolving company.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.