Our client is active in engineering, manufacturing and inspection of a wide range of cables for the offshore industry. They are represented in 8 countries. The Rotterdam office, workshop floor and quay employs 50 people. For them we are searching for a HSEQ manager.
As HSEQ Manager you are responsible for daily management of the HSEQ Department.
- Oversee and manage HSEQ Department.
- Monitor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Plan, direct and lead the department to meet company objectives regarding the management systems.
- To be the focal point responsible for liaison with internal and external parties on matters concerning progress and compliance of the standards.
- Drive and ensure HSE compliance/JSA Analysis to required local and international standards.
- Monitor development and implementation of Laws & Regulations and keep management advised of the changes.
- Carry out your duties and responsibilities in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and standards.
- Ensure successful implementation, administration, maintenance und updates of the management system manual, procedures and processes.
- Report the suitability and effectiveness of the management systems to management for review and improvement.
- Enforcement of the HSE requirements as stated in the HSE procedures and work instructions, and review the effectiveness of the HSE programmes.
- Analyse incidents and suggested improvements to provide advice to management.
- In this role you are reporting to de managing director.
Tasks, includes but is not limited to:
- Perform internal audits.
- Perform external supplier/customer audits.
- Assist in third party audits.
- Plan, perform, check and evaluate the general work place safety inspections.
- Perform, report and monitor hazard hunts.
- Plan, perform, check and evaluate the general/project risk assessments and inspections.
- Set work priorities, develop schedules and assign tasks regarding the management systems.
- Plan, perform, check and evaluate training program for FOE with heads of departments.
- Assist (project-) staff in Risk Assessment development and analyses
- HBO (higher vocational education) degree or MBO ( secondary vocational education) and MVK/HVK or NEBOSH
- VCA-VOL diploma
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HSEQ experience in offshore (related) industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 19011 management systems
- Knowledge of Risk Management programs
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Good written and spoken command of Dutch and English
- Positive attitude in leading teams and managing personnel
- Ability to demonstrate visible, consistent leadership
- Ability to influence and train in HSEQ programs
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment
- Ability to take the role of key influencer for management
- Good communication skills
Wat bieden wij
We offer an challenging job in a growing international company.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.