Our client produces sustainable and renewable products and is supplier of renewable diesel. The Rotterdam plant employs 150 people and has a large and very advanced facility of renewable fuel. Other production locations are in Zealand, Singapore and Finland. For them we are searching for a Project HSE engineer.
As Project HSE Engineer you provide assurance for safe execution of all projects in the existing facilities, future expansions and shut-downs at both plants. You are point of contact for all project HSE related HSE items (internally, externally, projects and authorities).
HSE planning and coordination for projects and shut-downs
- Develop, coordinate and execute project and Shut-down HSE plans
- Member of project preparation and executing teams
- Set up and implement project HSE processes and procedures
- Interface with and support Project execution teams on HSE matters
- Review construction plans and safety critical activities
- Drive the contractor HSE program and HSE culture
- Support contractor selection and evaluations
- Lead fire prevention program and supervise fire prevention team
- Lead security contractor to meet project and site requirements and needs
- Support the development and application of performance monitoring and KPI reporting
- Evaluate contractor HSE plans and risk assessments
Training, communication and reporting
- Setting up the HSE communication structure. Coordinate and chair project and shut down HSE meetings
- Manage contractor HSE induction, training and communication plans
- Develop and manage HSE promotion campaigns
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting on project HSE performance
- Work with local authorities in project related matters
- Develop, execute and facilitate project related audit and inspection program
- Is key person for monitoring and managing compliance to meet requirements from:
o Labour lawso Safety and environmental regulation
o Design standards related to HSE
o Security legislation
o Company standards
o Industry practices
- Manage near miss and incident reporting for projects
- Facilitate and lead incident investigations
- Prepare project related rescue plans and fire prevention plans
In this role you are a member of the HSEQ team and report to the HSEQ manager. You are located at the refinery at 2e Maasvlakte with regular visits to the refinary in Zealand.
- Bachelor Degree in Technology or Engineering
- MVK of HVK diploma
- Experience in a HSE role in an industry environment in projects with a minimum of 5 years OR
- Experience in a technical role in maintenance, operations or engineering with a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge and experience with projects management and project risk management
- Broad working knowledge of relevant HSE legislation and standards
- Knowledge and experience with projects
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging job in a growing company with an innovative and dynamic work environment. There are many opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coördinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.