Our client is a large, worldwilde operating Food company. They produce many well known brands. In the Netherlands they have a large production faciity, which employs 300 people and serves European countries. For this site we are searching for an HSE / Operational Risk (ORM) Manager.
As HSE/ORM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Be a full time member of the site senior management team and be actively involved in the effective operation of the site.
- Lead the establishment of the 4 core safety values and the 4 safety leadership principles across all levels of the site organization and external stakeholders.
- Lead the development of site risk management processes to ensure compliance to relevant legislation, corporate standards, policies and targets.
- Lead the development of robust annual improvement plans for the C0mpany’s Safety Process, Business Continuity Management (BCM), Environment, Asset Conservation, Facility Security and Sustainability.
- Lead the attainment and annual maintenance of certification to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
- Lead the development of strategic plans and own the process to deliver continuous improvement in risk management performance.
- Lead processes that improve management competence and raise commitment to cultivate a proactive safety culture.
- Take the lead when dealing with regulatory enforcing authorities and insurance companies in all matters relating to ORM.
- Ensure that employees are competent to manage risk and compliance within their own areas of work.
- Lead the development of the site management team and supervisors, ensuring they are competent to manage all safety critical activities.
- Develop communication and information systems that facilitate the reporting of all ORM KPI’s and relevant score cards
- Lead the site Asset Conservation plan to proactively prevent damage or loss and reduce the sites exposure to potential business interruption.
- Lead the development of Business Continuity plans that minimise business interruption and facilitate recovery from a crisis.
- Direct the activities of the site security team and deliver compliance to the Corporate standards for facility security.
- Manage employers liability claims to reduce exposure to loss.
In this role you’ll be reporting into the site manager
- Bachelors Degree in e.g. Process Safety or Environment and NEBOSH or HVK diploma
- 5-7 years hands-on HSE experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in Food
- Experience in Safety Culture Programs
- Know and understand the core values of safety leadership principles and beliefs.
- Full understanding of corporate risk management systems.
- Understanding, formulation and delivery of strategy.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You have the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels and all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting and challenging role in a renowned company. There are many opportunities for personal growth and development. We offer a permanent contract and a competetive salary.