Our client is a multinational in the field of plastic pipe systems and solutions.The Research & Development site of this organization employs about 60 people. For them we are searching for a QHSE Manager.
Purpose of the role
As QHSE Manager you are responsible to lead the Technology & Innovation organisation towards “QHSE Leadership”. You facilitate the ambition to show exemplary behaviour in the field of QHSE performance based on an human centric approach. You maintain and increase the benefits of the ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 certifications by close collaboration with cross-functional, international teams and other QHSE managers within the company.
- With your passion, vision, expertise and human centric approach you increase the QHSE added value and performance;
- You are responsible for the QHSE performance at the T&I site;
- You co-create vision, plan the mission and intrinsically implement actions to achieve QHSE leadership;
- You secure that the quality system is adequate for its purpose and complies with the ISO9001 and ISO17025 standards. Securing the ISO17025 accreditation of the test labs are of strategic importance to successfully launch new product innovations
- You lead the Quality team (6 functional reports) and secure improvements are implemented and documented in a structured way.
- You lead the HSE team (4 functional reports) and lead the emergency response team, act as “Accident Prevention Coordinator” and secure compliance with internal and external legislation.
In this MT role you will be reporting to the director of T&I.
Technical Bachelor Degree supplemented with HVK (level 1) or Nebosh graduation;
- 3 to 8 years experience as QHSE manager or Advisor;
- Knowledge of and experience in ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISRS, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
- Experience in processing industry is requiered;
- Passion and drive for QHSE and sustainability;
- Result orientated team player;
- Organizational sensitive;
- Creative, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills including Dutch and English proficiency.
Wat bieden wij
This client aims at creating a dynamic workplace where expertise, ideas and innovation can thrive and prosper. We offer a challenging, exciting position in a collaborative and international environment paired with a comprehensive and attractive compensation and benefits package.