Our client is a storage and transhipment company in industrial minerals. They import large quantities of raw materials all over the world, which are processed in the production facilities and then stored in bulk and big bags. They are a leading supplier for the oil & gas industry. This company has about 65 employees. For them we are searching for a (interim) HSEQ Coordinator.
The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for HSEQ management for the 3 locations in Noord Holland and Aberdeen. You are based in IJmuiden.
The HSEQ department develops, in close cooperation with the management, the HSEQ policy for the company. The department monitors the relevant processes within the organization with regard to health, safety, quality and environment. As all round HSEQ professional you are fully responsible for the HSEQ. To create awareness and visibility the HSEQ department will do safety inspections on the work floor on a regular basis. The company is certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and GMP+.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You schedule the activities and tasks of the HSEQ department in a structured and efficient way.
- You are responsible for the formulation and the implementation of the HSEQ policy within the company.
- You are responsible for initiating and coordinating improvement projects
- Advising the management with regard to HSEQ related matters and legislation.
- Be aware of internal and external developments in HSEQ and determine the consequences for the organization.
- Contactperson for management and workfloor for HSEQ matters.
- You are in charge of monitoring daily operational tasks on the HSEQ department. The focus is on safety, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- In this role you will have a central position within the organization. It is your responsibility to improve awareness for HSEQ.
- You report directly to the managing director and inform the management team. An administrative assistant will might be added to the HSEQ department
- You coordinate and and execute internal and external audits. You are overall responsible for the results.
- Responsible for a well-organized and structured BHV organization.
- Head of the BHV team and coordination of training and education for BHV team and BHV exercises
- Responsible for the evacuation plan.
- Responsible for follow up on action point list BHV.
- You are Prevention Employee for the company
- Responsible for the RI&E and yearly evaluation
- Responsible for the follow- up of the RI&E.
- Responsible for the follow up of the machine RI&E and the yearly evaluation
- Responsible for of the machine RI&E.
- Planning of safety toolboxes
- Workplace inspections
You have a completed Bachelor’s Degree in HSEQ;
- You have at least 5 years relevant working experience in advising management and workers on HSEQ in an industrial environment;
- You have demonstrable experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and GMP+.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch;
- You are pro-active and have a hands-on attitude;
- You are able to communicate on all different levels; from work floor up to management.
- You have strong reporting and organizational skills;
- You take initiative and inspire others with your enthusiasm;
- You are a strong manager who is able to motivate decisions based on knowledge;
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and to work in a flexible and accurate way;
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging position in a multicultural, worldwide operating company with a competitive compensation package.